Location: Chesterfield, MO
Aegion Corporation is looking for an experienced Contract Specialist to be based in our Corporate Headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Aegion Corporation and its family of companies shield and protect the world's infrastructure from degradation and corrosion with a variety of technologies. Aegion's businesses comprise sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and corrosion protection for and strengthening of bridges, tunnels, buildings, waterfront, metal and concrete structures. Our companies provide cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.aegion.com
The contract specialist serves as a primary point of contact for a full range of contract functions and responsibilities for our expanding Corrosion Protection Platform with customers primarily in the oil, gas and mining industries around the world. This position will require close collaboration across numerous departments, including operations, finance, treasury and legal.
- Draft, review and/or negotiate construction and commercial quotes, proposals, purchase orders and contracts, including master service agreements and distribution agreements.
- Prepare and maintain form agreements, terms and conditions, information databases, etc., to be used by business personnel.
- Train business personnel on contract provisions and form agreements, terms and conditions, etc.
- Interface with business personnel and clients to assist in preparation and negotiation of contract documents.
- Assist with securing bonds and insurance certificates.
- Perform other functions to support the contracting process.
- Assure compliance with company approval process.
- Communicate and participate in audits of contract review processes.
- Associate's degree, paralegal certification or equivalent preferred.
- 3-7 years related experience reviewing contracts required.
- 1-2 years experience in oil/gas services industry preferred.
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills and ability to multitask and take initiative to complete tasks without constant instruction.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, must be able to correspond in a professional manner with business personnel and customers.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company and contract deadline demands.
- Periodic travel, less than 10%.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Additional Application InstructionsContact Us: email@example.com
Sign up for Job Alerts
Contract AttorneyEvers Legal for Law Department ClientChicago, ILFeb 14
Associate General Counsel Business SupportBlue Cross Blue Shield AssociationChicago, ILJan 27
Deputy General CounselQueens LibraryNew York, NYJan 30
In-House Corporate Counsel - International AssignmentFortune PersonnelHouston, TXJan 25
Bi-lingual Spanish IP/IT LawyerConfidential: Global Software & Consulting Services CompanyBoston, MAFeb 02