Assistant Director, Antitrust Compliance
Join the team recognized as the 2016 Legal Department of the Year and the Best Regulatory Compliance by The Recorder Magazine. As an Assistant Director, Antitrust Compliance, you work on interesting global antitrust and competition compliance issues in a transformative business environment as part of a smart, creative team of lawyers and other professionals. Antitrust Compliance works with senior Intel leaders and other diverse stakeholders across the company as part of the Ethics and Legal Compliance Group within Intel's Legal and Policy Group. This position will report to the Director of Antitrust Compliance.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Current US state bar membership.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, with an emphasis on antitrust counselling, litigation or investigations.
- Relevant antitrust enforcement agency experience is preferred but not required.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must also have:
- Passion for ethics and legal compliance.
- Outstanding judgment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Success leading teams and projects and delivering results.
- Ability to communicate credibly with leaders and employees at all levels.
- Innovative and self-motivated work style.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in an evolving business environment.
- Develop and advise on antitrust policies and processes.
- Audit and monitor compliance to worldwide antitrust and competition laws, Intel policies, and company-specific obligations.
- Lead internal investigations.
- Conduct antitrust risk assessments and market assessments.
- Lead communications and trainings.
- Advise Legal, Finance, and Business groups as an antitrust compliance subject matter expert.
Additional Application InstructionsAdditional Location: Hillsboro, OR
Sign up for Job Alerts
Director of ComplianceDaVitaDenver, COJan 30
Chief Compliance OfficerPharmScriptPrinceton, NJJan 19
Senior Level, Vice President, ComplianceBeacon Hill Staffing GroupBoston, MAJan 17
Senior Director & Assistant General Counsel, Government OperationsRockwell CollinsChicago, ILFeb 01
Managing Counsel - Consumer Finance & ComplianceSharon Gerber Attorney Search, Inc.Dallas, TXFeb 06