MIDSTREAM SENIOR COUNSEL
Our long-standing client, an international publicly traded and stable company, is seeking an experienced MIDSTREAM SENIOR COUNSEL for its Houston office.
This position offers an opportunity to do a variety of quality work and assume significant responsibility and a leading role with a stable, premier corporation and in a collegial environment. The attorney hired will work closely with business units and senior commercial management and report to the Assistant General Counsel.
· Provide legal support arising in connection with Company’s midstream business (crude oil, NGLs and natural gas), including support related to: (i) project development for midstream infrastructure projects; (ii) the operation and maintenance of gathering, storage, transportation and terminal assets; and (iii) contract negotiation and interpretation of gathering, processing , transportation and other operational agreements.
· Provide advice and support on regulatory compliance issues arising in connection with the midstream business, including: (i) FERC and Texas Railroad Commission regulations; and (ii) USDOT/PHMSA regulations.
· Provide legal support to other business units in the Midstream and Marketing Segment.
· Minimum 7 years of midstream experience from a top tier law firm and/or in-house.
· Experience with midstream contracts, including gathering and processing agreements, master service agreements and construction contracts.
· Experience with right-of-way acquisitions.
· Knowledge of or experience with energy marketing highly preferred.
· Knowledge of FERC regulations, Railroad Commission of Texas regulations, Interstate Commerce Act, Natural Gas Act, and PHMSA regulations, as applicable to midstream assets.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with senior commercial management.
· Must have strong academic credentials and a stable work history.
Check us out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-gerber-81a3004
Additional Application InstructionsQualified candidates, please forward your resume ASAP in word.doc format to Sharon E. Gerber, Esq. by email to email@example.com Please reference “MIDSTREAM-SENIOR COUNSEL-HOUSTON” in the subject line of the submission. Please include work and cell contact numbers. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of resumes, we are often unable to respond to each candidate. We will contact you IF your background is a fit prior to submitting your resume.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior CounselStarkey Legal SearchAtlanta, GADec 24
Senior CounselAntares Capital, LPChicago, ILDec 30
Senior CounselStarkey Legal SearchPhiladelphia, PADec 24
Senior Corporate CounselAmerican Honda Motor Co., Inc.Los Angeles, CAFeb 02
CRUDE OIL MARKETING-SENIOR COUNSELSharon Gerber Attorney Search, Inc.Houston, TXJan 08