CRUDE OIL MARKETING-SENIOR COUNSEL
Our long-standing client, an international publicly traded and stable company, is seeking an experienced CRUDE OIL MARKETING SENIOR COUNSEL for its Houston office.
This position offers an opportunity to do a wide breadth of quality work and assume significant responsibility and a leading role with a stable, premier corporation and in a collegial environment. The attorney hired will work closely with business units and senior commercial management and report to the Assistant General Counsel.
· Provide legal support arising in connection with Company's crude oil and NGL marketing business, including support related to: (i) contract negotiation and interpretation of physical purchase and sale, exchange and buy/sell transactions (maritime, lease level and market hub); (ii) the waterborne marketing of crude oil and NGLs on an FOB, CFR and delivered basis; (iii) the transportation of product via pipeline, rail and vessel charters.
· Provide support to trade control and credit functions, including review and negotiation guarantees and other credit support.
· Provide legal support to other business units in the Midstream and Marketing Segment.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in the crude oil and NGL marketing sector (either at a top-tier law firm or in-house in a marketing role).
· Experience with marketing contracts, including general terms and conditions used in the domestic and international crude oil and NGL marketing and trading industries.
· Experience with trade control processes and contract management systems.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with senior commercial management.
· Must have strong academic credentials and a stable work history.
Check us out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-gerber-81a3004
Additional Application InstructionsQualified candidates, please forward your resume ASAP in word.doc format to Sharon E. Gerber, Esq. by email to email@example.com Please reference “CRUDE OIL MARKETING-SENIOR COUNSEL-HOUSTON” in the subject line of the submission. Please include work and cell contact numbers. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of resumes, we are often unable to respond to each candidate. We will contact you IF your background is a fit prior to submitting your resume.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Senior CounselAntares Capital, LPChicago, ILDec 30
Senior CounselStarkey Legal SearchAtlanta, GADec 24
Senior CounselStarkey Legal SearchPhiladelphia, PADec 24
MIDSTREAM SENIOR COUNSELSharon Gerber Attorney Search, Inc.Houston, TXJan 08
Senior Corporate CounselAmerican Honda Motor Co., Inc.Los Angeles, CAFeb 02